When Kawasaki announced the ZZR1400 it continued their tradition of producing the strongest bike in the hyper sport category. It attracted much attention due to its impressive design and specifications. The ZZR1400 had such a great road presence and strong character, that it exceeded expected sales forecasts. In America it was given the official name "ZX-14" but is more widely recognized by its nickname "Ninja". The ZX-14 is currently known as the world's most powerful sports motorcycle. The motorcycle also featured a tandem seat fairing and an under diffuser. In addition to the standard coloring, a fire pattern livery was given to the American market for special use.
About the Model:
- Cowlings, engine and seat rail are installed with tiny precision screws.
- Comes with a display stand.
- Under diffuser and tandem cowling are included. U.S. Specifications can be reproduced.
- Has the sharp finish which this ZZR is well known for.
- Front and rear tires are made of synthetic for extra realism.
- Comes with "Kawasaki, ZZR 1400, and ZX-14" metal-transfer markings.
- Mirror surfaces also depicted with metal-transfer markings.
- Slide markings are prepared for the number plate and instrument panel.
- Main specified colors: black and semi gloss black.
- Length 180.2mm (Including stand) Width 74mm.